What is the Dallas Bass Hookers Bass Club?
The Dallas Bass Hookers Bass Club was founded in 1973. We are the oldest predominantly African American Bass Club in Texas. DBH is a non-profit organization incorporated in Texas. DBH celebrated its 40 year anniversary in 2013. We are a group of anglers (both ladies and gentleman) who enjoy the pleasures of fishing and the challenge of tournament competition. We participate in local community events and support the youth with our annual “Kid Fish” Derby, which is held the 1st Saturday in June every year. We have members throughout the state of Texas. We offer members the chance to fellowship, have fun and meet others who share common goals in the sport and in life. Although we want to beat each other in tournaments, we still want EVERYONE to have fun doing it!
DBH Bass Club is always open to new members. Whether you are a beginning fisherman or a seasoned tournament angler, we would love for you to come out and join our club.
- Here is some additional information about the club:
- Oldest African American Bass Club in Texas.
- Monthly tournaments held within a 100 mile radius of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
- Club meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Bass Pro Shops in Garland, TX.
- Tournaments are normally held the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Usually there are two multiple day tournaments per year.
- The DBH Classic Tournament is held at year’s end the 1st Saturday in October; You must qualify by fishing 50% of all tournaments.
- You can fish from your own boat or partner with another club member.
Club membership is $50 per year per individual or immediate family. Tournament entry fees are $100 per tournament for a team or individual; $10 of each tournament goes toward our year end classic fund.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact one of the officers from the Club Roster tab or come out to one of the meetings.
Download the PDF below, fill it out on your computer or print it and fill it out.
DBH Membership, Release and Waiver Form